top of page
- Date and time is TBDDate and time is TBDLearning takes place when the learner is in the context of the learning environment and the acquisition of knowledge occurs as a consequence of the interactions between the learner and the environment.
- Date and time is TBDDate and time is TBDConstraints-led approach has been vigorously presented to promote the understanding of how goal-directed behavior can emerge as a consequence of the interacting constraints (task, environment and performer).
- Date and time is TBDDate and time is TBDExternal focus of attention as “where the performer’s attention is directed to the effect of the action”, compared to an internal focus of attention, “where attention is directed to the action itself”.
- Date and time is TBDDate and time is TBDVariability is seen as a feature of nonlinearity in human learning. ‘Noise’ amplifies the exploratory activity and may guide the learner to discover individualized functional solutions to a specific task goal.
- Date and time is TBDDate and time is TBDThis circular relationship between information and movement is key to understanding the concept of affordances and its' role in movement control.
bottom of page